BWD X FRAGMENT ZENITH EL PRIMERO CHRONO
Following the historic announcement last year that Bamford Watch Department had become the official customiser for LVMH brands, Zenith, TAG Heuer and BVLGARI, 2018 welcomes the first major collaboration on one of these iconic timepieces with Fragment.
In an exclusive worldwide launch with Dover Street Market, the brand new BWD x Fragment Zenith El Primero is now available in Dover Street Market stores in London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Fragment’s Hiroshi Fujiwara has designed a uniquely simple but stylishly striking design on a watch model which is a pillar of the watch community. The Zenith El Primero houses one of the oldest movements and whilst remaining in it’s original steel case and bracelet, the design on the dial is an extension of Fragment’s aesthetics using modern and vintage inspired techniques.
- MODEL: CHRONOMASTER: El Primero 42mm
- TYPE: Automatic El Primero column-wheel chronograph
- DATE: Indication at 6 o’clock position
- MOVEMENT: El Primero 400B Automatic
- 31 Jewels
- 326 Components
- 36,000 VpH
- Power Reserve – Min. 50 hours
- Central chronograph hand
- 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock
- 30-minute counter at 3 o’clock
- Hours and minutes in the centre
- Small seconds at 9 o’clock
- Date indication at 6 o’clock
- CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 42 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 12.75 mm
- CRYSTAL: Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- CASE-BACK: Transparent sapphire crystal
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 ATM – 100 m