BWD x JONAS WOOD – TAG HEUER – CALIBRE 5
Contact for Details
Created in collaboration with one of Los Angeles’ foremost contemporary artists, Jonas Wood.
The Calibre 5 is regarded by TAG Heuer themselves as the ‘heart and soul’ of their range with a timeless, clean aesthetic, and not to mention the exemplary craftsmanship of the high-grade automatic movement.
The dial displays a hand drawn basketball design by Jonas Wood which is the centrepiece of the watch, and a theme familiar to his practise. The watch is further complimented by a bespoke wooden presentation box in the style of a basketball court with a handwritten print of ‘Bamford Watch Department’ drawn by Jonas. Each timepiece in this limited edition set is engraved with the artist’s signature on the case back.
- MODEL: ‘CARRERA Calibre 5’
- TYPE: Automatic Watch with Day/Date Calendar
- MOVEMENT: Tag Heuer Calibre 5 (Sellita SW-220-1)
- 26 Jewels
- 28,800 VpH
- Power Reserve – 38 hours
- Sweep Second Hand
- Hours & Minutes in the centre
- Day/Date at 3 o’clock position
- CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel finished available with Military Grade Titanium Coating (MGTC)
- CASE DIAMETER: 41 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 13.45 mm
- CRYSTAL: Sapphire crystal
- CASE-BACK: Stainless Steel with Sapphire Display back
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 ATM – 100 m