Franck Muller x BWD Crazy Hours Snoopy Limited Edition
A watch like no other. This 25-piece limited edition Snoopy-inspired watch, on the famous Franck Muller Crazy Hours model, is full of unique characteristics. As the name Crazy Hours suggests, the hour numerals on the dial are not in the traditional order. In fact, most of this watch is untraditional in the most playful and eye-catching way.
Featuring Snoopy on the dial, the complex and clever mechanical movement which allows the hour hand to jump to the next in the correct order, is further highlighted with Snoopy’s arms as the hour and minutes hands.
Snoopy’s faithful sidekick, Woodstock, features twice on the dial and surrounding Snoopy are luminous concentric circles bringing the dial even more to life when in the dark.
On a matte black stainless steel case, Snoopy and Woodstock are bold to the eye in black and white on a black dial with grey numerals and text. Paired with a black hand-sewn fabric strap, every part of this design has been carefully, and playfully, designed.
This 25-piece limited edition is housed in a unique box with a splash of colour highlighting the Crazy Hours design, as well as Snoopy and Woodstock making an appearance.
- MODEL: ‘Crazy Hours Cintrée Curvex’
- TYPE: 8880 CH
- MOVEMENT: MVD FM 2800-CHR Self-winding movement
- CASE MATERIAL: Matte Black Stainless Steel, Hand Brushed, Rhodium Plating
- CASE DIAMETER: 39.6 mm Tonneau
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.8 mm
- DIAL: Lined Super Luminova, GL Black, Numerals meticulously painted and applied by hand
- CRYSTAL: Sapphire
- CASE-BACK: Matte Black Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 30 ATM – 300 m
- CROWN: Matte Black Stainless steel
- STRAP: Black Hand Sewn Fabric Strap
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Uncoordinated jumping hours, minutes
- MOVEMENT DECORATION: Côtes de Geneve and brushing soleil papier on the bridges, Circular graining on the two sides of the main plate, Chamfering of the bridges, 24k gold bath and rhodium plating of the component, 24k gold finish on the written engravings, Brushing soleil papier of the rotor ball bearing and on the barrel, Polished and blued screws
- MOVEMENT: Self-winding movement with bidirectional rotor system, 42 hour power reserve, 274 components, 19 jewels, Balance wheel frequency set at 28,800 alternations per hour
We would be happy to help with any questions you may have. Please contact us using the details below